Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy beetroot mint soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy beetroot mint soup is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the one who needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Warming, grounding and sweet, Sweet Beet & Mint Soup has a luxurious purple sheen and surprising spicy finish. Eating Ayurvedically makes you feel nourished and energized. Heat up oil in a stock pot.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy beetroot mint soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy beetroot mint soup
- Get 1 medium of beetroot.
- Make ready 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Get 1 small of carrot.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's Half inch of ginger.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take Handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Pepper while serving.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Healthy beetroot mint soup instruction manuals
- Cut beetroot,carrot,tomatoes,onion,garlic and ginger in small pieces..
- Put all ingredients together in pressure cooker with water and cook it upto 2 to 3 whistles..
- Now Grind the whole mixture prepared by adding 1 tbsp of fresh cream in it,for good texture use mixer grinder for paste..
- Now Stain the soup and add little salt and pepper..
- Now Serve hot soup with mint leaves..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy beetroot mint soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!