Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tomato basil bisque. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato basil bisque is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
In a large saucepan, cook celery, carrots, onion, and garlic in butter until vegetables are tender, but not brown. Add tomato juice, chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and pepper. A bowl of creamy tomato basil bisque is the perfect comfort food to indulge in at the end of a long day, with a grilled cheese sandwich.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Tomato basil bisque using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato basil bisque
- It's 12 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of red onion.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of healthy amount of basil.
- Take of Tomato paste.
- It's of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- Get of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Tomato basil bisque
- Cut the onion, tomatoes, and garlic into small pieces. Don't worry too much about this step, they will be blended into finer pieces later..
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter into a pot. cook the garlic and onion..
- Add tomatoes, a small bit of tomato paste, a splash of heavy cream, chicken stock, and some basil..
- Bring to a boil, and then simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the concoction..
- Congrats, you made tomato soup.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato basil bisque recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!