Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy sweet and sour pork made without deep frying. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork Made Without Deep Frying is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Carefully drain the moisture from the marinated pork. Put the katakuriko in a plastic bag, add the pork, seal the bag and shake it up and down to evenly coat the pork. Since you will be frying the pork without oil, lay a sheet of parchment paper in the frying pan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork Made Without Deep Frying using 27 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork Made Without Deep Frying
- Make ready 150 grams of Pork tenderloin.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- It's 60 grams of Bamboo shoot (boiled) １ Dried shiitake (rehydrated).
- Prepare 1 large of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Take 1 of Pineapple (canned).
- It's of For the marinade:.
- Take 1 dash of 〇 Juice from grated ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of 〇 Sake.
- Get 1 pinch of 〇 Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 〇 Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of 〇 Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko (for coating).
- Prepare of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ● Chinese soup stock (granules).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Make ready 1 dash of ● Pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of ● Vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Prepare 150 ml of ● Water.
- Take 1 of Salt (for boiling).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vegetable oil (for frying).
Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork Made Without Deep Frying detailed
- Chop the pork into 2.5 cm cubes (about 1-1.5 cm thick). Combine the ❍ marinade ingredients and marinate the pork for about 15 minutes..
- Roughly chop the green pepper, onion, bamboo shoot, and carrot. Chop the rehydrated shiitake mushroom and pineapple into 6-8 equal pieces..
- Combine the ● seasoning ingredients. Adjust the taste before adding the katakuriko..
- Boil the water, then add the salt (for boiling), and start by cooking the carrots..
- When the carrots are almost cooked through (70%), add the shiitake and bamboo shoots and boil for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add the green peppers and boil for 1 minute. Drain, then soak in water to cool. This will fix the bright color of the green peppers..
- Carefully drain the moisture from the marinated pork. Put the katakuriko in a plastic bag, add the pork, seal the bag and shake it up and down to evenly coat the pork..
- Since you will be frying the pork without oil, lay a sheet of parchment paper in the frying pan. If the pork is thick, cover with a lid to cook (over low heat)..
- Once the pork cooks to a golden brown, turn them over to cook the other side. Remove the sheet once they cook through. Alternatively, if you're not concerned about calorie intake, deep fry the pork..
- In the same frying pan, add vegetable oil, and sauté the onions. Since you'll be using just a little bit of the oil, they may stick to the pan, but try not to add extra oil at this point..
- Once the onions are lightly cooked, add the boiled vegetables and seasoning ingredients (the katakuriko will have settled to the bottom, so mix it up before adding)..
- Once the soup comes to a boil, add the pork, mix, and then it's done..
- Drizzle with plenty of the thick sauce..
- [Another healthy Chinese dish] Mixed Fried Rice..
- [Healthy Chinese recipe] Chinjao Rosu..
- [Healthy Chinese recipe] Shrimp Simmered in Chili Sauce..
- [Healthy Chinese recipe] Easy Shrimp Chili Mayonnaise with Sweet Chili Sauce..
- [Healthy Chinese recipe] Mapo Tofu..
- [Healthy Chinese recipe] Meatballs..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy sweet and sour pork made without deep frying recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!