Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sesame-flavored shirataki noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sesame-flavored Shirataki Noodles is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people in the internet. If you're the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Find Deals on Noodles Korean in Pantry Staples on Amazon. We Work with Trusted Farmers and Suppliers to Bring You High-Quality Products. I made this dish because we happened to have shirataki noodles at home.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Sesame-flavored Shirataki Noodles using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sesame-flavored Shirataki Noodles
- Get 100 grams of Shirataki (Konnyaku) noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Healthy Sesame-flavored Shirataki Noodles comprehensive
- Boil the noodles briefly, strain, then cut into edible lengths..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and drop in the noodles. When nearly all the water has evaporated, mix in the seasoning ingredients and simmer..
- Crush the sesame seeds with your fingers, and sprinkle on the noodles..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy sesame-flavored shirataki noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!