Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot & healthy red pepper soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Hot definition is - having a relatively high temperature. How to use hot in a sentence. See more ideas about hot girls, sexy girls, hottest babes.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might have Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup
- It's 5 of Red Peppers.
- Make ready 1 head of White onion.
- You need 2 slice of Brown bread.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt.
- It's 1 of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Granulated garlic.
- It's 1 of Chilli pepper.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Water.
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup instructions
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!