Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, butternut squash and spinach pasta (gluten free). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Season butternut squash with Adobe and toss on the baking sheet. Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Arrange the cubed butternut squash pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free)
- Get 3 TBSP of avocado oil (substitute any healthy oil).
- It's 1 of shallot chopped.
- Take 3 slices of turkey bacon chopped.
- It's of Fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- It's 1 (1 lb) of butternut squash cubed.
- It's 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Take of Parmesaan cheese (grated and shaved).
- It's of Adobe seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Make ready of Brown rice spiral pasta (GF).
- Make ready of Toasted panko bread crumb (GF) optional.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a baking sheet with avocado oil.
- Season butternut squash with Adobe and toss on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 min or until browned, turning once or twice..
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Rice pasta usually takes at least 15 min.
- Sauté shallots, garlic and bacon in a large pan until browned.
- Add spinach to pan and stir.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add a splash of wine and chicken broth to pan.
- Allow mixture to slow boil and then add the squash and toasted walnuts.
- Add the drained pasta to pan with a splash of the pasta water.
- Mix well and pour into large bowl.
- Using the same pan toast the panko bread crumb with a sprinkle of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb as well as some shave Parmesan over the pasta before serving...
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food butternut squash and spinach pasta (gluten free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!