Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sesame simmered burdock root and aburaage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Sesame Simmered Burdock Root and Aburaage is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people from the internet. When you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the well drained burdock root. Healthy Sesame Simmered Burdock Root and Aburaage. Burdock root is a vegetable that's native to northern Asia and Europe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Healthy Sesame Simmered Burdock Root and Aburaage using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sesame Simmered Burdock Root and Aburaage
- Prepare 100 grams of Burdock root.
- Get 1 of Aburaage.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Healthy Sesame Simmered Burdock Root and Aburaage instructions
- Drain the aburaage with a generous pour of hot water. Slice into matchstick-sized pieces. The burdock root should also be sliced thinly, with each piece about 4 cm long..
- Soak the cut burdock water in water to remove the harshness, then drain..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the well drained burdock root. When it's started to wilt a little, add the aburaage, dashi stock and water, and simmer over medium heat for about 3 minutes..
- Add the ◎ ingredients, cover with a lid and simmer over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes. Uncover and check the burdock root. If it's cooked to your desired degree of softness and the cooking liquid has almost gone, add the sesame seeds and mix in..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food healthy sesame simmered burdock root and aburaage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!