Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people from the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version)
- Get 1 pack of is Italian sausage (2-3 lbs).
- Take 3-4 of red peppers chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get of Olive oil for sautéing.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Take 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 box of Dreamfields pasta 13.5 oz.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of pack low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of Red crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add sausage onto greased on sheet and cook for 30 min. Then flip and cook for another 10 min until golden brown.
- Meanwhile sauté the chopped veggies and garlic in olive oil until soft..
- Add the can of crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and seasoning. Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- While pasta is cooking dice up the cooked sausage and add in. The last 2 min of the pasta cooking, add the cream cheese to sit on top of dish to soften. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!