Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy shepherds pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Shepherds Pie is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Create the creamy mash: Add the olive oil, milk, salt, and several grinds of black pepper. Use a potato masher to blend. The creamy chicken filling is spiked with sherry and the potatoes are mashed with olive oil in this healthy shepherd's pie recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Healthy Shepherds Pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Shepherds Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 1 each of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Take 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- It's 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- Make ready 1 of can't believe it's not butter spray.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of salt for cauliflower.
Instructions to make Healthy Shepherds Pie
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Over medium high add oil, add ground turkey, onions cook until browned..
- Add veggies and garlic, stir 5minutes..
- Add cornstarch to beef stock, stir well. Add stock to meat mixture, stir until thickened. Set aside..
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add cauliflower, cook until tender..
- With a potato masher, mashed cauliflower until smooth..
- 8x8 dish spray with cooking spray, add meat mixture..
- Spread cauliflower over meat mixture, spray with can't believe it's not butter..
- Cook for 30 minutes until browned on top. Let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!