Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy soup is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people over the internet. When you are the one that wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Say Yes to Deliciously Crafted Soups Made with Real Ingredients. Cabbage Soup This warm and comforting soup celebrates the humble cabbage and box grater — we use one to grate most of the vegetables. The fine pieces simmer and melt into the broth, adding body,.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may have Healthy soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy soup
- Take 1 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Get 1 of Carrot (cut 4 pieces).
- You need 1 of onion (cut 4 pieces).
- Prepare 5 of garlic clove.
- It's of I potato (cut 4 pieces).
- Make ready 1 of chicken breast(cut 4 pieces).
- It's 1/4 cup of macaroni.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get of Black pepper as you like.
- Prepare of Salt to test.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
Healthy soup step by step
- In cooking pan put all ingredients and cook for 15 minutes in low heat.
- Lastly add lemon juice and black pepper.
- Don't over cook.
- Decorate with green olives.
- Don't forget to subscribe my channel Https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CY2wU1qjkzfajJyNf0d9w.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!