Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy baked chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. If you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Mix up the ricotta parmesan filling in a medium bowl, and set aside. Toss the cooked pasta with the jar of sauce. I do this in the same (empty, removed from heat) pot I cooked the pasta in.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta
- Get 8 of bone in or out chicken thighs, no skin.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get of Juice of one small orange.
- Get 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- It's of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Make ready 175 g of shell pasta.
- You need as needed of Grated Parmasan cheese,.
Instructions to make Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta
- Heat oven to 180c..
- Start with boiling the pasta in water with the stock cube. Cook according to packet instructions..
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear for 3 minutes on each side along with the sliced onion..
- Transfer the chicken to a large oven proof dish..
- Add the tomato can, orange juice, curry powder and season with salt and pepper..
- Next using the water used to cook the pasta pour in just enough water to almost cover the chicken. Add the pasta in and gently mix it all..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cook uncovered for a further 10-15 minutes. (Do check on it and if needs be mix the pasta occasionally as I found my pasta was starting to harden and burn at the top)..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and serve topped by with plenty of grated parmesan cheese..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy baked chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!