Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy soup to boost immunity naturally. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy soup to boost immunity naturally is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you're the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Spirulina strengthens the immune system, supports cardiovascular, & boosts energy levels. Hawaiian Spirulina is a complete protein containing essential & non-essential amino acids. The Best-Ever Creamy, Sweet Potato Soup Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin A, and Vitamin A is vital to a healthy immune system.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy soup to boost immunity naturally using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy soup to boost immunity naturally
- You need 450 gm of chicken.
- It's 1 spoon of salt.
- It's 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 spoon of pepper corns.
- Take 1 spoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Healthy soup to boost immunity naturally instructions
- Take 1 liter of water add chicken ginger garlic paste pepper boiled until chicken gets tender.
- Strain stock and Sherd the chicken add oats to stock boiled for 5 min in medium low flame.
- Add all the remaining things in it and add 1 spoon if butter garnish with coriander and serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy soup to boost immunity naturally recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!